Sunday, May 15, 2011

Neighborhood Sale Finds!

I spent all of yesterday morning at a neighborhood garage sale with my friend Cassie from Rustic Rapberry http://www.rusticraspberry.com/. We loaded up her SUV, took it home to empty it and set back out with her Husband's truck!

This is a toybox I bought for the baby's room. First I will remove the duck! Then I will paint it black and may paint the inside green to mimic the bookshelf that I painted for the room.
We also bought a few things for Mommie-to-be's apartment.  First is a short corner cabinet that will be painted black and used as a tv/dvd cabinet for the bedroom.
And a coffee table. I will strip and stain the top with dark walnut and then paint the apron and legs black.

I bought this cute little shelf but have no idea what I will do with it. Maybe I will use my Annie Sloan chalk paint. I have two cans but have been too nervous to even open it.  (It must be because it cost so much and I am afraid to mess up and waste it!)

I left two nightstands that will be refinished for Mommie-to-be's bedroom in Cassie's garage.  I should probably hurry and pick them up before she steals them!

**Linking up to Southern Hospitality's Thrifty Treasures**

SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much ~ I love your sweet Comments!