Thursday, May 12, 2011

Baby Cruz's Room!

Here is what we have done so far.  We only have a few finishing touches and a bouncing baby boy to add!

To your right as you walk through the door are 3 stacked sonogram pictures.  They need to be straightened!


The crib is on the right side of the room.  I made the letters from wooden letters found at Hobby Lobby that I covered with black and green scrapbook paper. I also made the bedskirt!

The wall that faces you as you walk through the door has a window and the changing table.  I made black curtains and then sewed the green stripes on.  The changing table was Mommie-to-be's that I painted black.  Pops bought the baby the stuffed deer mount!


On the left side of the room is the closet and bookshelf.  Isn't it cute with all the toys.  We need to buy more books, though!


Here is a peak into the closet.  Can you tell that Mommie-to-be likes shoes?

I'm proud of how it turned out.  I'd still like to add a big, fluffy green rug and a printer's tray that I've started working on to hold some of  his treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much ~ I love your sweet Comments!